Welcome

Thanks for reading me. If you've seen my other blog, you'll know it's full of politics and more than a bit of sarcasm. This one is for me.... my journey through self and into realization.

Here is where I intend to explore me - and through my words, I hope you'll learn me, as well. If you learn a bit about yourself in the process, I would consider that the greatest compliment you could pay me.

As with any good exploration, nobody knows what we'll find, but I'm flush with the excitement of the journey, and not worried about the eventual endpoint.

Thank you for sharing this journey with me.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Exploring: Music and Photography II

Alright - I've completed one more for you...the song from this one is called 'The Bounce,' which can be heard on Statobahn's page.

Although the rendering on the myspace page is EXTREMELY rough (they've since replaced this singer) the song, itself, the lyric and the general composition, is good. (I get to cheat...I've got a different version that I get to listen to, that is much more palatable than the myspace page one :D)  The lyric speaks of how we, as humans, are destroying our environment at a phenomenal pace.

Once again - here's the full-size version:  The Bounce


And here's the picture...


No comments:

Post a Comment