Welcome

Thanks for reading me. If you've seen my other blog, you'll know it's full of politics and more than a bit of sarcasm. This one is for me.... my journey through self and into realization.

Here is where I intend to explore me - and through my words, I hope you'll learn me, as well. If you learn a bit about yourself in the process, I would consider that the greatest compliment you could pay me.

As with any good exploration, nobody knows what we'll find, but I'm flush with the excitement of the journey, and not worried about the eventual endpoint.

Thank you for sharing this journey with me.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Interesting Evenings

Captain & Coke....Malibu & OJ, a sour apple martini. It' amazing what alcohol can do to me. It liberates my tongue, this blend of fermentation by-products and sugars - it sets my voice free. The nicotine in my PV sets a harmonic counterpoint to the booze - a low-level undertone of crashing surf and a buzz along my spine. My empathy is electrified, a lightning-sharp staccato of impressions, ethereal, intangible, felt but not touched. Everything is so sharp, so clear, so completely in focus. 

So with this potent mixture of booze, nicotine, and empathy, I pick up my phone....dial.....ask for Avery.

The alcohol does evil things with my tongue - I tipsly flip-flop words - and stumble over the few hard ones. We giggle, we laugh. 

I recount the highs and lows of my evening - the disappointment in finding that the bar near me has cancelled it's Karaoke. The bartender I'm used to is not on, and his replacement can NOT mix a martini. The music the DJ is playing to the handful of people in the bar is too loud and too modern for the crowd. My foray to the next bar where the music is live, the place packed, and the martini's fabulous! 

He's been busy as well since I spoke with him last, busy with his own blend of intoxicants.

The energy crackles through the phone lines - I can feel it. It rubs along my spine, sparkles in my blood, causing my heart to beat faster and my skin flush with extra blood. It thunders through that which brands me female. The connection is potent, vibrant, and sings through my being. There is a catch in my breath as I enjoy my primal reaction.

There is a momentary pause in the conversation as he feels his own reaction. The muse has reached out and stroked his soul with sure fingers, the fates are singing, his own sensitivities have ignited and blended with mine. Even with physical distance between us, we have closed that gap, and are one.

The connection is intimate. The sharing complete. The exchange of energy unstinting and unselfish. I give as much as I receive, and it grows exponentially. 

Physical sex pales in comparison to the fire of two who balance so completely.... He is physicality, primal, potency and strength of body and muscle.  I am spiritual, metaphysical, intangible, blending emotions and sensitivities.


He is Male.  
I am Female.


And the universe itself aligns with a click.

The ties mark the closing of a circle - where he ends, I begin. It is BALANCE.

To be in this state of hyper-awareness, of balance, for more than a brief second in time, its nothing short of distilled light. To partake of this perfection, to be a part of its very creation is to taste ambrosia. To be here, dining on the intuition of the gods themselves, for four hours.....

I'm still buzzing. I've been altered, improved........reborn.

Now THAT'S a date.

1 comment: