Welcome

Thanks for reading me. If you've seen my other blog, you'll know it's full of politics and more than a bit of sarcasm. This one is for me.... my journey through self and into realization.

Here is where I intend to explore me - and through my words, I hope you'll learn me, as well. If you learn a bit about yourself in the process, I would consider that the greatest compliment you could pay me.

As with any good exploration, nobody knows what we'll find, but I'm flush with the excitement of the journey, and not worried about the eventual endpoint.

Thank you for sharing this journey with me.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

ME – 101 – In Person Conversations

Ooooooo - Shame on me....I went back and looked - this series needs this final piece.  Soooooo..... without further ado, Me, Live, and In Person. ***imaginary fanfare***



Gee...how do I describe myself in person via the written word, without coming off sounding like a pompous ass?  Guess you'll just have to meet me to see, eh?

I tell people (and have them confirm) that it's my personality that comes through in an in-person meeting, which is what I've said before.  I have a mixture of dry, sarcastic wit, a fine-tuned sense of humor, and a hearty intellect that make me very flexible in person.  Whether the conversation goes to humor, seriousness, speculation, the ethereal - I'm there, confident and secure in holding down my end.

For anything else....ya just gots to meet me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment